Intermediate Electrical Designer – Edmonton
- A degree in Electrical Engineer or Electrical Engineering Technology, with 4-10 years of experience in the field of Building Systems Electrical Design.
- Proficient operating knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit is required.
- Initiative and inclination to learn are essential.
Typical duties will include but are not limited to the preparation and/or modification of the following:
- Production of drafting projects primarily through either Revit, AutoCAD or other BIM collaboration software. Projects are generally of basic to intermediate levels of difficulty.
- Accountable for the quality of service on assigned projects.
- Site surveys and inspections on construction sites.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Ensure effective communication and coordination on assigned projects between all disciplines and parties.
- Contact with clients, vendor’s representative, and project field personnel.
- Increase in the demonstration of knowledge of the application of electrical engineering.
- Perform assignments with instruction on the expected general results and with guidance from the Project Manager or Senior Designer on all project requirements.
- Participate in job site visits and client meetings.
Work Environmental & Physical Demands
The characteristics described below are representative of those encountered while performing the essential functions of this position.
- Overtime may be necessary as workloads dictate. This may include weekdays, weekends and/or holidays.
- The job will generally be performed in an office environment but may require travel to and visit a client’s office, production facility or industrial/construction job site. Conditions will vary at each location, but the conditions listed above will generally apply.
Mulvey + Banani International (Alberta) Inc. offers flexible hours, benefits, and an excellent work environment. Continuing education is encouraged.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Working at m+b
Our work environment is challenging, but we emphasize respect and team building, and pride ourselves on creating a fun and enjoyable working environment. Throughout the year, we hold several staff functions to engage our employees and make them really feel like they are part of a team.
Professional and educational development are encouraged and supported at m+b. Our staff is our most important asset at m+b, and we believe in their growth and accomplishments.
m+b welcomes applications by summer students and interns. We offer great opportunities for those who want to develop their skills and gain valuable work experience. If you don’t see any postings but feel you would be an exceptional candidate, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.